Meet Radj


Radj / 25 / Pasig

Hobbies and Interests:
kaen, gym, kaen, gym.. wala.., ganun din!.. watch movies, videoke and laughing with true friends! saya sobra.

Favorite Books:
FHM, cook book, purpose driven, (not totally a booklover)

Favorite Movies:
harry potter, LOTR, finding nemo, shark's tale, 100 girls, love actually, only hope, irobot, ocean11&12, alexander, constantine, tomb raider, meet the focker.

Favorite Music:
im yours, say that you love me, i could not ask for more. IOU. what might have been. always on my mind.

Favorite TV Shows:
gag shows, news, documentary news, true to life stories, reality shows.

Zodiac Sign:
Virgo

About Me:
SNOB but BUBBLY, UNPREDICTABLE.. selfish when it comes to friends. i want to be different in my own style. MISUNDERSTOOD and SHORT TEMPERED. that's how i describe myself.

about me? LIKE and FAVES:
-christmas
-new year
-celebrations
-green stuffs
-marvin the martian
-flipflops/ tsinelas
-issey miyaki
-colored shirts
-pictures
-shopping@168
-tutuban night market
-ube cake
-cheese cake
-hot tea sa gabi
-gulaman
-siomai
-jamaican patties
_pizza
-hansel biscuits
-malling mag-isa
-magluto
-isaw sa likod ng eastwood
-kumaen
-happy!
-happy!!!
-mahilig din ako sa alcohol(like greencross) and hand soap. hahaha.. weird pero ganun.

DISLIKES?
-pork and beans
-kare-kare
-papaya
-vanilla scents
-maarte
-back stubber
-asshole!
-bitch!
-pesimistic
-poser
-pretentious
-i don't wanna cry anymore.
-i don't wanna hurt anyone. again..

i miss my old friends.. specially my MCDONALDS friends. my SEATTLE'S BEST COFFEE's baristas. and my friends way way back..

0 comments: